Just Much Learning

PART II STEP I Speaking 3

STEP BY STEP LEARNING ENGLISH
Langkah demi langkah mengusai bahasa inggris
PART II
Improve your vocabulary
STEP I
With easy text
Speaking 3
The broken egg


"I have no eggs for breakfeast, Mr. Brown," said Mrs. Brown to her husband early one morning, "so if you want your eggs today, you'll 

have to go over to our neighbour and ask for to eggs, one for you and one for me."

"yes my dear," said Mr. Brown and he went  next door and go two egg. Since it had raining, the path was wet.
 

On his way back to his house, he slipped and fell, breaking one of the two eggs.

When he got home, he said to his wife, "I had an accident. I'm sorry, my dear, but I broke your egg!"


                                                                                                From Casy Corner I, p.22.

Vocabulary

Breakfast     = sarapan
early        = pagi-pagi benar
go over        = pergi keluar
next door    = di rumah sebelah
since         = (oleh) karena
path         = jalan setapak
slipped (slip)    = tergelincir
got home    = tiba dirumah
accident    = kecelakaan
broke        = memecahkan
acted         = bertindak
generously    = secara (dengan dermawan)
take place    = terjadi
tripped        = tersandung
neighbour    = tetangga
wet        = basah
slippery    = licin

PREV SPEAKING                                                               NEXT SPEAKING
PART II STEP I Speaking 3 PART II STEP I Speaking 3 Reviewed by Unknown on 14:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.